Board of Directors Proposals to Expand Gazprom's Presence in Global Market
The Board of Directors have addressed potential opportunities for Gazprom to expand its presence in the global gas market and related markets, such as power generation and gas chemistry.
The Gazprom Management Committee was tasked to proceed with the following key measures aimed at expanding the Company's presence in the global market:
- expanding the existing corridors and creating the new ones for pipeline gas export to Europe;
- arranging pipeline gas supplies to Asia-Pacific countries;
- enhancing the export portfolio with additional volumes of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to be delivered, inter alia, from the Shtokman project and prospective LNG facilities in the Far East;
- developing small deliveries of LNG and compressed natural gas abroad;
- selecting and implementing power generation projects in Europe.
Find out more about:
Search for more News